- Been in the cockpit of a Concorde
- Flown on a transatlantic flight as an "unaccompanied minor"
- Flown on a transatlantic flight not as an "unaccompanied minor" when I should have been according to regulations :P
- Been part of the opening act for a Black Watch demonstration
- Baby-sat an non-relative's six-month-old for an entire weekend
- Competed at Blackpool (British Open Dancesport Competition), with less than ten months of Ballroom training
- Purchased a non-wedding dress that cost more than my car at the time.
- Married a man who lived on the same hall as me at MIT, but whom I didn't meet until after we were both out of school.
- Written a roleplaying book.
- Run an official play test of a new roleplaying book.
Stuff I've done...
Hex number one... This is the first hex in the baby afghan I'm making for Margaret's baby. I am using hexes just like for the hexmap afghan…
Well, I knew I would be terrible at this. I missed a bunch of days, but picking up where we left off, here's day "10" This is yarn that has just…
It seems to be that I owe you folks a whole bunch of phots. Having finally unloaded my camera, I can deliver. Yet another in the series of…