- Been in the cockpit of a Concorde
- Flown on a transatlantic flight as an "unaccompanied minor"
- Flown on a transatlantic flight not as an "unaccompanied minor" when I should have been according to regulations :P
- Been part of the opening act for a Black Watch demonstration
- Baby-sat an non-relative's six-month-old for an entire weekend
- Competed at Blackpool (British Open Dancesport Competition), with less than ten months of Ballroom training
- Purchased a non-wedding dress that cost more than my car at the time.
- Married a man who lived on the same hall as me at MIT, but whom I didn't meet until after we were both out of school.
- Written a roleplaying book.
- Run an official play test of a new roleplaying book.
Stuff I've done...
Well, in my previous post 5 months ago I called the election for Trump, and here we are having our very own Brexit moment. I expect that the media…
I often have the urge to post about current events, but usually don't get around to it for one reason or another. Maybe this time I will actually…
The inevitable has happened. This morning I rushed through helping Duncan (who is really not a morning person) dress. An hour later we were in the…